Using the latest technology, we will save you time, assist you with defining your financial goals, and help you work toward achieving the work-life balance you desire.
- Every aspect of your financial life
- Collaboratively define your goals
- Specific and clear steps to go after your goals
- Ongoing guidance and consultation
- Accountability partner
- Team approach – coordinating with outside professionals like CPAs, Attorneys
- Personal Wealth Dashboard – a single view of your financial life
- Evidence-based investing
- Investment recommendations
- Portfolio design
- Low-cost, Tax efficient solutions
- Implementation and ongoing support
- One or two specific planning areas (questions)
- Second opinion consultation
- New to the U.S. financial consultation
WHAT TO EXPECT
At our initial meeting, we'll explore your goals and obtain an understanding of how a relationship with us might benefit you. If there's a fit, we'll customize a plan that suits your unique requirements, agree on a fee, and get started!
As fiduciaries, we feel it is important to be transparent with our fees. You will know exactly how much it’s going to cost before we start. We feel confident that we have designed our fee structure to be reasonable, simple to understand, easy to implement and fair to you.
Minimum Assets: N/A
FINANCIAL PLANNING FEES
We charge a flat fee based on complexity. Typically starts at $3,800 for an individual and $4,800 for a couple per year.
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FEES
No minimum assets, this is an add-on service to our comprehensive financial plan.
quick start session
A flat one-time fee starts at $799.*
*If you decide to become an ongoing financial planning client of Elgon Financial Advisors, LLC, within 3 months of the end of the quick start session, the one-time quick start session fees will be applied towards your upfront planning fee.
If you're not ready, that's okay, sign up for our Regular Updates: