International Student Advisors
Are you getting bombarded with questions on the financial implications of being on an F1/J1 student visa?
Are they asking questions like?
- Do I have to file taxes on an F1/J1 visa?
- What’s my tax residency?
- What healthcare costs, do I need to worry about?
- How do I deal with liquidity issues?
- How do I budget for my life in the US?
- Can I invest in the US?
- Credit history questions?
- What to do if planning to stay in the US on OPT or H-1B Visa?
- What about my overseas assets while I’m here?
I have partnered with schools, like Harvard Business School to answer these types of questions for their international students.
Through a series of targeted webinars, I address the student’s concerns and questions. This is in addition to providing them with valuable resources specific to the issues.
I would love to do the same with you, so together we can help your international students thrive in the US.